Adjustable Force Control The Innovative Glider with Adjustable Magnetic Force Control System
- Allows adjusting the glider to work on a triple glazed window, 1.6″ thick & to adjust the glider to work on single glazed window 0.08″ thick
- Our innovative system of controlling the strength of the magnet allows the glider D-4 to clean almost any window that exists in the world.
- If it is 0.08″ thick single glazed window in Texas or 1.6″ thick triple glazed window in Alaska.
- An easy to use a system to adjust the right strength of magnet to your window.
- In many houses, one can find different window thickness. For example balcony 0.3″ thick and the bedroom with 1.4″ thick double glazed window. The glider D4 can clean them all. This advanced window
- cleaner is used by professionals to clean the exterior of windows while staying in the room. It actually cleans both sides of the windows at the same time with superior cleaning quality. There is no other simple way to clean large exterior windows that are wider than an arm’s length and on floors above ground level.
- How to Adjust the Glider D-4 to Your Window
- To adjust the glider force to your window you first have to estimate your window thick
- For single glazed windows (from 0.08″ to 0.3″), open the adjustable wheel fully. For double-glazed windows, open the wheel to half, Spray cleaning solution on both sides of the window. Hold the larger part of the cleaner on the window inside, then place the smaller part on the outside window. Now, the powerful magnets will hold the two parts tightly together with the window pane in between them If it doesn’t hold strong enough just screw the wheel clockwise till it holds each other strong enough. Start gliding the cleaning solution at the top of the window horizontally, from one side of the window to the other, back and forth